How is this valuable for CrossLoop users?
Our Home and Pro features did not support Mac computers, limiting who you could help, which meant:
- your screen-sharing sessions were only in real-time, leaving you at the mercy of your client's schedules as you couldn't use remote access.
- when updating your client's system, the process of reconnecting to finish their installation process was arduous because you couldn't use auto-reboot.
You can access more customers on both PC and Mac, allowing you to:
- fix your client's systems 24/7 using unattended access.
- automatically reconnect with clients when you reboot their system after a product update/upgrade.
- stay top of mind for your customers with your branding placed on their client footer.
We understand you are not necessarily helping other customers, but using the screen-sharing tool for work. As such, it can be frustrating when you're at work and realize you've left important files on your home computer.
It was an unthinkable task to get access to that home computer remotely - especially if your work system is a PC and your home is a Mac.
We've updated the features on our Home subscription giving you special pricing, access, and flexibility wherever you are, with the ability to:
- access your computer's files from anywhere, 24/7 using unattended access.
- keep it simple with 'one-click' connect access to those computers.
- stay easily connected to your files with remote file transfers.
For both our Experts and Customers, we've stayed ahead of Mac growth curve, providing the tools you need to stay flexible and productive - every day!
To learn more or purchase a subscription, please visit our product pages:
To understand in more detail the features discussed in this blog, please watch our How-to videos below:
Unattended Access for Home and Pro:
File Transferring for Home and Pro:
Expert Branding for Pro Subscriptions only: