We are all about the people who fix and support computers for people all over the world due to the ubiquity and the growing complexity of technology in our every day lives.
So today on Sysadmin Day, as we wish all the people who help their friends and family, the employees at their companies, their customers like our expert Helpers and tolerate us with all the issues we raise, I would like to bring this excellent video case study of a family with:
- 95 year old very active internet users: Grandma Billie and Uncle Ferd and their
- Family sysadmins, Jim Billie (Grandma Billie's son) and Andy (uncle Ferd's grand son)
All of them are very active CrossLoop users who love us and Yes - we love them!
There is so much to get excited about here - some for me are:
- CrossLoop is literally grandma friendly
- CrossLoop is making a big difference in this family's life
- The internet is changing how we all live, communicate and build stronger relationships together independent of geography and its just the tip of the iceberg
Good Afternoon, Good Luck and Have a great weekend!