We are seeking a passionate person for the following role so if you like to make a difference, challenge conventional wisdom and explore a FUNomenal opportunity, read on:
As the lead web presentation engineer, you will own and drive the presentation layer of our website (http://www.crossloop.com). You will take hard problems and make them look breathlessly easy to our customers. And you’ll have a lot of fun doing all this.
With over a million users, CrossLoop is a well-funded, venture-backed consumer, Internet company that is fundamentally changing the way people get help on their computers. We’re tearing down this unfriendly, fragmented, and inefficient market and replacing it with something that makes it a breeze to get your computer fixed no matter where you are. At the same time, we’re allowing people all over the world to help others and turn their knowledge into cash. Primary Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the front-end development of the website. You’ll work on innovative transaction systems, clever social applications, and some very compelling distribution widgets. You will work with the engineering and product teams to own and drive a frequent and predictable website update process. You will create and have ownership for rapid deployment environments and you must provide guidance and leadership in this area. You will contribute significantly on your own, and you’ll also grow and manage a team of presentation engineers. This position is based in the San Jose / Campbell area, with a need to visit Monterey at least once a week - and oh....you get to have meetings with Tom running on this trail. You are of course welcome to take a golf cart or a bike since Tom is known for 80+ marathons!
Qualified candidates will have the following background:
- BSCS or related field
- 7+ years experience in website development and/or application development
- Experience creating cross-browser compatibility strategies
- Experience with building internationalized and multi-lingual websites
- Experience in developing and working in rapid web deployment environments
- Prior management experience desired
- Strong design aesthetic, sense and grounding. We would like to see samples of your work
- Previous focus on building high-quality products
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision and in a distributed environment
- Should be able to hold conversations during the course of a marathon .... just kiddin ... only Tom runs and we are all striving hard at the start mark right now
Hope to empower millions along with you so write to us at jobs at crossloop dot com