This is probably one of my most exciting posts - I am literally jumping here to inform all of you that CrossLoop crossed a big milestone this last weekend.
We have now served 1 MILLION minutes of screen sharing in just about 4 months!
1,000,000 minutes is equal to 1.9 years but to give you a perspective on how exciting it is for this small team to have achieved this, here are some facts:
- The average person spends about a million minutes on the phone in their lifetime!
- From first grade until early
in your sophomore year in high school, you will have
spent about 1 million minutes in school!
- It takes Mars about a million minutes to orbit the Sun!
- Watch the movie “300”, 8547 times!
- My daughter has been around only half that time!
Thanks to each and everyone of you!
If you have some cool stats, share it with all of us!
Good Evening and Good Luck